2. CHANGES TO THE POLICY.
Accelize reserves the right to make changes to this Cookies Policy ("Policy") at any time and for any reason. Accelize will alert users to any changes by updating the "Last Updated" date of this Policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Policy on the Accelize Sites, and users waive the right to receive specific notice of each such modification. Users will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Policy by continued use of the Accelize Sites after the date such revised Policy is posted.
3.1: Accelize may utilize cookies for additional purposes, including:
- Recognize users when they sign in to Accelize technologies. This allows Accelize to provide the user with recommendations, to display personalized content, and to provide other customized features and services.
- Keep track of users' specified preferences. This allows Accelize to honor a user's likes and dislikes, such as language and configuration preferences.
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve Accelize's offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
- Report on site usability. This allows Accelize to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
3.2: Accelize cookies allow users to take advantage of essential Accelize features. If a user blocks or otherwise reject Accelize cookies, that user will not be able to use certain offerings requiring sign in, or may have to manually adjust some preferences or language settings every time they visit Accelize Sites.
4. OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
In addition to cookies, Accelize may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on Accelize Sites to help customize these sites and improve user experiences. "Web beacons" and "pixel tags" are tiny objects or imbedded images. They collect only a limited set of data, such as cookie number, time and date or page view, and a description of the page on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined, but users can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
5. THIRD PARTY COOKIES.
6. CONTROL OF COOKIES.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Any questions or comments about the Policy should be directed to Accelize:
- Mailing Address:
2570, North First Street
San Jose, CA 95131-1036
ATTN: Accelize Legal